Bespoke Motorcycle Maintenance Course
Discuss with us what your personal requirements are. Bring your bike along and let's have a chat about what may be worth looking at. It could be adjusting the chain, or servicing your brakes including calipers, or an oil and filter change. We agree a set training fee in advance. Any parts required are additional but again this would be agreed with you before proceeding.
About our Motorcycle Maintenance:
If you want to maintain your motorbike in a road-worthy and safe condition, you will either have to pay someone to do this or do it yourself. If you opt for the latter, you may wish to consider some training.
LW Motorcycle Training offers both options:
- comprehensive Motorcycle maintenance Training; or,
- comprehensive Motorcycle maintenance and servicing.
Our motorcycle workshop in Burton on Trent is conveniently situated within a mile of the A38 - giving good access to Derby, Lichfield, Tamworth and surrounding areas of Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Leicestershire.
Basic Motorcycle - Mechanical Course
- This covers routine motorcycle Servicing, including:
- Oil filter changes;
- Chain adjustment;
- This is a hands-on course where you will carry out a supervised service under instruction.
In-depth Maintenance Course
- In addition to routine servicing, this course includes more detailed work, such as Suspension set-up.
Courses are generally bespoke - so we agree with you what you want to do and how much time and money you want to devote to it.
We are now fully authorised and equipped to carry out Motorcycle MOTs. Please call us to arrange your booking.
- If you are thinking of buying a second-hand motorcycle, we will be happy to help you to inspect and assess it;
- From time to time we have access to second-hand machines which we will be happy to advise you on;
- If you like the new motorcycles you train on with us, we can help you to buy one through our associated dealer.
Motorbike Restoration Courses
- We can offer bespoke restoration courses and assistance. Please speak to us about a project you have in mind or one you have already started.
ga('create', 'UA-53445543-1', 'auto');
+44 1283 240250
Motorcycle MOT Testing facility is now fully operational - call to book an appointment..
Bespoke Motorbike Servicing and Maintenance courses. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Pass rates significantly above national average.
For CBTs we have a number of Twist and Go scooters, a geared moped and 125s.
For A2 and Direct Access we have recent Yamaha MT07s plus a trusty Kawasaki ER500